Whole Life Transparency & Your Cash Value…How To Maximize It & How To Use It!
Gain Unlimited Access To In-Depth Info On Cash Value Insurance Including:
2 Things You Need for a Successful Policy
1. We always recommend going with one of the Major Mutual companies – They have been around for about 160 years and are the strongest with the highest credit ratings.
2. Policy design – We typically design policies that carry a minimum insurance premium and a maximum PUA Rider (cash dump-in).
TOP RATED COMPANIES:
TOP RATED COMPANIES:
Mass Mutual Dividend: 6.00%
(Established in 1851, Ranks No. 77 in Fortune 500)
Guardian Life Dividend: 5.65%
(Established in 1860, Ranks No. 226 in Fortune 500)
COMMON QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK:
- How does it work?
- Are there any minimums or maximums?
- What are the average returns?
- When can I borrow, and how much?
- Can it be completely tax free?
- If it’s so great, why doesn’t everyone do this?
- How can it be used to eliminate debt?
- Is this better than what I’m doing now?
- Minimize insurance costs and expenses
- Maximize and accelerate cash growth
- Withstand the test of time with no regret
- Strongest cash values and growth
- Access to your cash value – anytime
- Policies designed by experts
- Performance that outperforms all
- Stick with the 4 major mutual companies
- Direct most money into the cash value
- Minimize premium and insurance expenses
- Prevent a Modified Endowment Contract (MEC)
- Avoid paying capital gains taxes altogether
- Between 80%-90% cash value in year 1, and break even between years 3 and 6
THE PERFECT POLICY IS NO ACCIDENT
An “off-the-shelf” policy, or traditional whole life policy, is the least efficient method to build cash value. A traditional life insurance policy often yields $0 in cash value initially. Make sure it is carefully designed and optimized to deliver the absolute best cash performance. Correct policy design is an exact science that involves the proper blending of base premium, riders, and many other subtle factors that will all greatly affect your policy.
BUILD GENERATIONAL WEALTH
If you’ve been looking to build generational wealth in Kresgeville, PA, or the surrounding areas, IBC Global has the solution for you. Whole life insurance is an excellent way to build wealth without having to borrow from a bank or other financial institution. Once a policy becomes active, the holder has an actual value that can be borrowed against. The policy is used as collateral on both large and small expenditures and can be utilized whenever the holder requires capital.
Approximately 90% of life insurance policyholders are not aware of, or do not utilize, policy loans. Cash value life insurance is very liquid and may be accessed by the policyholder any time.
It’s important to note that many life insurance policies’ contract language may state that the company has up to 6 months to honor a policy loan. While this is true, it is extremely rare.
True or False: When you access cash in your policy, you still get the full dividends paid on the whole amount!
Yes, this is 100% true. Your money is constantly at work for you, regardless if it is in cash value or loaned from the policy.
Insurance companies’ dividend rates adjust very little from year to year. Cash value life insurance has long been considered a fixed-savings asset. Being that dividends slowly increase/decrease over time, you will not see a huge fluctuation in cash value growth over the years. Peace of mind… steady and predictable… (Almost boring, but in a very good way, unlike the roller coaster ride of the stock market.)
True or False: Cash value policies can be designed to be extremely flexible.
True: a policy may be designed to carry maximum flexibility. One can commit to a minimal premium and make additional PUA payments as the years pass. This prevents one from feeling as if they are locked into an insurance “bill” in which they pay the same premium every year.
True or False: You can dump in as little or as much cash into your policy as you want without triggering a tax liability.
It’s all a matter of correct design and layout. If it’s structured properly from the beginning, you will not run into future problems. For example, an individual may commit to a $5,000/yr base premium and make additional PUA (cash dump- in) payments, up to a total of $50,000 each year.
Maybe you’ve thought about just buying term insurance. An interesting statistic is that only 1% to 3% of term insurance policies actually pay out, depending on the year.